Offshore Installation Equipment
OFFSHORE KINEMATICS IS THE WORLD’S INNOVATIVE LEADER IN DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPLY OF FLOAT-OVER INSTALLATION SYSTEMS. OUR PROVEN TRACK RECORD INCLUDES SUCCESSFUL SUPPLY OF UNITS TESTED FROM AS LOW AS 300 MT TO OVER 10,000 MT, WHICH MAKES OKI THE TOP CHOICE OVER ANY OTHER COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY.
Having set the industry quality standard for float-over installation hardware, Offshore Kinematics offers superior reliability for critical float-over operations by complying to the strict quality control standards applied to fabrication and manufacturing processes that customers have come to expect. In addition, we conduct comprehensive finite element analysis and physical testing on all products and components delivered to customers, ensuring structural integrity requirements and performance standards are met.
In 2010, Offshore Kinematics commissioned the Impress 18,000, ‘The World’s Largest Test Press’ developed to perform equipment testing services for all functional components and full assemblies to ensure optimal performance.
Offshore Kinematics provides innovative services and products in the following key areas:
- Float-over hardware: Leg Mating Units, Deck Support Units, specialized Load Damping Systems
- Engineering & Design (FEED)
- Fabrication services
- Complex Elastomer Testing including ultra-high capacity and multi-axis compression
- Custom Elastomer Systems
- Elastomer System R&D
The Dockwise Difference
The benefits of using Offshore Kinematics for float-over installation equipment include:
- ISO 9001:2008 certification for the “Design, development and fabrication activities for the supply of offshore float-over hardware”
- Engineering expertise in research, design and manufacturing of innovative offshore installation equipment
- Impress 18,000, ‘The World’s Largest Test Press’ to assure safe and reliable operations
- Proven track record of delivering tested equipment for more than 20 float-over operations
- Several projects described as ‘World’s First’ and ‘World’s Largest’