Transport & Installation
DOCKWISE OFFERS A TOTAL MARINE SCOPE FOR OFFSHORE PLATFORM INSTALLATIONS SUPPORTED BY ITS IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT AND DEDICATED PROJECT MANAGEMENT CAPABILITIES. THIS SCOPE INCLUDES LOAD-OUT FROM FABRICATION SITE, TRANSPORT TO THE FIELD, LAUNCHING, AND INSTALLATION OF JACKETS AND TOPSIDES.
Offshore topside installations are executed lowering fully-integrated topside units onto pre-installed jackets by means of float-over operations with semisubmersible heavylift vessels or dual barges both of which are proven to generate substantial cost and time savings for our clients in offshore hook-up and commissioning.
In developing total package solutions, Dockwise forms strategic partnerships with leading companies to augment its service scope. These partnerships are designed to collectively enhance efficiencies and manage risk at a higher, integrated level. In doing so, we are able to provide comprehensive ‘one-stop shop’ solutions our clients demand.
Offshore kinematics, part of Dockwise, is the world’s innovative leader in the development and supply of float-over installation systems. Having set the industry quality standard for float-over installation hardware, offshore kinematics offers superior reliability for critical float-over operations by complying with strict quality control standards applied to fabrication and manufacturing processes that customers have come to expect.
The Dockwise Difference
The benefits of using dockwise for jacket launching operations and float-over installations include:
- One-stop-shop solutions for offshore platform transportation and installation needs
- Strategic partnerships to realize clients’ unmet needs
- Significant cost and time reduction using the float-over method
- Best-in-class float-over installation hardware
- Capability to install topsides of more than 60,000 metric tons
- On-time and safe project execution
- In-house engineering, procurement, risk and project management
- More than ten years performing float-over installations
From conceptualizing to executing comprehensive solutions for offshore floating and fixed production structures, our clients realize significant value by integrating the transportation and installation project scope.